Flat Roof Lanterns
Our roof lanterns up-stands are manufactured from GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic). They are constructed to a high thermal specification which includes a 45mm core of Polyurethane insulation.
The 4mm toughened double glazed safety glass Argon filled units are double sealed with silicone in the workshop. They are then further sealed on installation by fitting an external cosmetic trim around the top edge after the base has been fixed in place and sealed by the installer.
Our Flat Roof Lanterns Come with the Following as Standard
- Satin black up-stands and trims.
- Double glazed unit with Neutral plus glass.
- Argon filled sealed unit.
- 4mm toughened safety glass.
Choice of Optional Extras
- Choice of up-stand colours
- Self-cleaning glass (includes slights blue tint)
- Tinted glass
- Frosted glass with a choice of patterns
- 6mm toughened safety glass
Our Standard Sizes
800mm x 1000mm — £720
1000mm x 1200mm — £995
1000mm x 1500mm — £1160
1000mm x 2000mm – £1360
Alternatively you can order pretty much any bespoke size to suit your requirements (see maximum bespoke size below)
The maximum size for a bespoke roof Lantern is – 1250mm x 2500mm
All dimensions are internal measurements