Ascots flat roof skylights up-stands are manufactured from GRP (glassfibre reinforced plastic). They are constructed to a high thermal specification, which includes a 45mm core of Polyurethane insulation.
The rooflights toughened double glazed argon filled units are double sealed with silicone in the workshop. They are then further sealed on installation by fitting an external cosmetic trim around the top edge after the base has been fixed in place and sealed by the installer.
Our Flat Roof Skylights Come with the Following as Standard
- Satin Black up-stands and trims.
- Double glazed unit with Neutral plus glass.
- Argon filled and toughened.
- Choice of up-stand colours
- Option of triple glazed
- Self-cleaning glass (includes blue tint)
- Tinted glass
- Frosted glass with a choice of patterns