1000mm x 1250mm Manual
Opening Flat Roof Skylights
The opening Roof Skylight up-stands are manufactured from GRP (General Reinforced Plastic). They are constructed to a high thermal specification which includes a 45mm core of Polyurethane insulation.
The 4mm toughened double glazed safety glass argon filled units are double sealed with Silicone in the workshop.
They are then further sealed on installation by fitting an external cosmetic trim around the top edge after the base has been fixed in place and sealed by the installer.
Each Opening Flat Roof Skylights all Come with the Following as Standard
- Up-stands and trims painted black (matt).
- Neutral+ double glazed glass.
- Toughened and filled with Argon gas.
- Chose you own up-stand colour
- Triple glazed option available.
- Self-cleaning glass (includes blue tint)
- Tinted glass
- Frosted glass with a choice of patterns
- 6mm toughened safety glass
Manual or Electric Options:
We also offer the option of having either a manual or an electric opening skylight. While manual comes with a screw jack that you have to turn by hand, the electric option grants you the ability to let the air in to your home, with a push of a button.