LET THE LIGHT FLOOD IN NATURALLY!
Performance Improved Thermal Insulation.
Reduces Heat Loss Much More Effectively Than Any Traditional Low-E Coated Windows.
BUY MANUFACTURER DIRECT!
- All our Flat roof skylights are British made with double glazed, toughened high specification glass.
- Our Flat roof skylights including our unique pyramid and lantern skylights come fully assembled complete ready to install with inbuilt upstands.
- This is unrivalled value and ease of use for our customers as you always know what you will get.
- We offer the best value and quality in the industry and pride ourselves on no nonsense solutions in Flat roof skylights also including electric opening, manual opening, Pyramid & Lantern windows.
- Dont be fooled with other skylights on offer at seemingly lower prices as they are not always what they seem and may not include everything required to fully fit resulting in extra delays and unnecessary expense.
WHAT YOU GET!
Each skylight is constructed to a high thermal specification which includes a Argon filled double glazed sealed units and black GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) upstands with a 45mm core of Polyurethane insulation.
Opening Flat Roof Skylights
The opening Roof Skylight up-stands are manufactured from GRP (General Reinforced Plastic). They are constructed to a high thermal specification which includes a 45mm core of Polyurethane insulation.
The 4mm toughened double glazed safety glass argon filled units are double sealed with Silicone in the workshop.
They are then further sealed on installation by fitting an external cosmetic trim around the top edge after the base has been fixed in place and sealed by the installer.
Electric opening windows are supplied with a basic switch to operate and will need an electrician to install.
Each Opening Flat Roof Skylights all Come with the Following as Standard
- Up-stands and trims painted black (matt).
- Neutral+ double glazed glass.
- Toughened and filled with Argon gas.
- Chose you own up-stand colour
- Triple glazed option available.
- Self-cleaning glass (includes blue tint)
- Tinted glass
- Frosted glass with a choice of patterns
- 6mm toughened safety glass
Manual or Electric Options:
We also offer the option of having either a manual or an electric opening skylight. While manual comes with a screw jack that you have to turn by hand, the electric option grants you the ability to let the air in to your home, with a push of a button